Thursday 20 March 2014

What I Miss about Korea.

Hello, My name is Chanwoo and I'm going to tell why I miss Korea and introduce Korean food.
I have many reason why I miss korea.

When I was 14 years old I was in Yangchung middle school.
My Korean friends know Yangchung middle school because I talk a lot about Yangchung. I have a lot of funny and good memories about Yangchung

In Yangchung teachers can hit students because Yangchung is a private school and Yangchung was built  104 years ago so Yangchung has a traditional way to teach students in school. My Korean teacher Ha Young Woo teacher is good at LOL so he often talked about LOL so we can focus easily and my SOSE teacher Le Jae Ta didn't use textbooks because he always used videos.



Can I talk about some funny story? One day my SOSE teacher told us about 1950's history and he started to tell about the history of games.(When he told us about his childhood). He started game in school and play game in class so students really enjoyed the class and some students asked to Jae Ta teacher to try.(But he didn't)
My korean teacher Ha young woo teacher was really good at playing game.
My friend battled with him and always lost (include me...;;) often he talked about LOL like teach LOL and watch LOL PENTAKILL or something else.

Finally, My friends had a really wild spirit. When I was finished my ICT class. My Chinese teacher passed our class and some friends took off my friend's YoungJu's pants and pushed him out of the class.

Now Let me talk about the Korean food I miss. Kimchi is traditional Korean food, Many people in the world know Kimchi and like Kimchi.
Some food in Korea                                                                   sseolrungtang. Many Korea adult like this.











It's my favorite Korean food
Sundaeguk







































1 comment: