Monday 10 March 2014

Into The West

After so many years of waiting, I finally have a chance to go to USA, my dream place. About 5 months from now I will be in the USA! YAY! So what am I looking forward to?

Firstly, I am looking forward to food :3 hihi. Fast food like McDonald's, Subway and so many more choices. I'm obsessed with food :p I eat so much that my weight increased by 2 kg last week :( I try to handle my diet but food is just too attractive :(  Oh I almost forgot Starbucks :3 hihihihihi.



Secondly,I am looking forward to my new home and my new friends :D To me, the enviroment that you live in is really important. The friends that you choose must value you, respect you and also care for you. Home is where our story begins right? My new school is also a big part of it. Right now I dont know what school I'm going to but I hope it will be perfect for me and I would fit in just fine :3 Besides, it will be a new beginning for me too! Different enviroment and more comfort <3



Lastly, I am looking forward to the attractions, sights and shopping malls. If you ask me, the USA has the most beautiful and wonderful attractions. I love to discover places <3 Not only attractions, shopping malls there are massive.They have all types of clothing stores like H&M, Zara, Forever 21, Topshop,... And also most of them open until midnight so if there's a day that I can't sleep I could go out shopping :3 ( If I have enough money) Even only thinking about it makes me want to go right away. =)) But I have to wait 5 more months :(


That's is what I am looking forward to in the USA :3 I am so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment